Saturday, December 13, 2008

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times;"

One of my friends told me about a book they read similar to this... I decided to have some fun with the format idea since I was bored. o.0 enjoy!



Fortunately, Unfortunately
--------------------------

So my friend decided to throw a party.
Fortunately, I was invited.
Unfortunately, it was all the way across the US in California-- I live in Florida.

Fortunately, planes can take you all across the US.
Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the plane tickets-- it was $600.

"Fortunately," i thought, "jobs can earn you money. I'll just find a job."
Unfortunately, due to the economic crisis, I did not find a job.

Forunately, I finally got the $600.
Unfortunately, the cops forcefully took it away from me after the robbery and returned it to the bank.

Fortunately, they did not gun or beat me down dead in the process.
Unfortunately, my prisonmates looked like they were going to anyways.

Fortunately, I got out of prison quite soon afterwards.
Unfortunately, I was meanwhile on the run after the warden found out I had escaped.

Fortunately, I finally got to the airport.
Unfortunately, I still had no money for a plane ticket.

Fortunately, a flight attendant told me I could possibly get a free flight by flying stand-by.
Unfortunately, you need a proof of identification to get onto planes... I'm running from the police.

Fortunately, somehow I lied about being a minor and got away with having to tell my name to anyone, and was soon on a plane to California.
Unfortunately, the cargo hold is not a comfortable place to fly.

Fortunately, I finally fell asleep during the flight.
Unfortunately, so did the captain, and the engine on the plane exploded.

Fortunately, there was a parachute available to me.
Unfortunately, I found out after jumping that it didn't work.

Fortunately, we were flying low, and I had jumped out over a huge haystack.
Unfortunately, the haystack also had a pitchfork in it.

Fortunately, I missed the pitchfork.
Unfortunately, I missed the haystack too.

Fortunately, there was a river nearby that i fell in.
Unfortunately, seeing I was still in Florida, a sign nearby read "Watch for Alligators".

Fortunately, I didn't see any alligators, but
Unfortunately, they saw me.

Fortunately, I was able to swim away fast.
Unfortunately, the alligators were able to swim faster.

Fortunately, I finally got onto land in time and over the fence.
Unfortunately, I was shocked to find a little too late that the fence was electric.

Fortunately, I lived and woke up several days later.
Unfortunately, I had no idea where I was.

Forunately, after posing as a hobo on the side of the road, I was able to hitchhike several rides all the way to California.
Unfortunately, I missed the party...

-------------------------------------

pieces,

~chris~

No comments: